The Bush House Estate’s knowledgeable and friendly staff is available to assist you with the planning of your customized wedding or event. Indoor/outdoor weddings and events can accommodate up to 200 guests. Events which remain indoors only, within the beautiful and historic main house, can accommodate 80 indoor wedding reception guests, or seat up to 100 dinner or banquet guests.
The Bush House Estate offers many impressive amenities, which are included with your event, if so desired.
Inside, the house features:
• Bride’s dressing room, and a groom’s lounge (for weddings only)
• Dining room, Great room and Drawing room
• Handicap accessible ladies room and men’s room
• Free-hanging oval staircase
• Stunning photo opportunities throughout the house
• Gold chiavari chairs and 5′ round tables
• Beautiful Banquet Tent, 40’ x 80’ set up from Spring through Fall, sits on concrete pad, with perimeter string lighting and chandeliers, cathedral window sides, heaters available upon request, seats up to 200 guests.
• 5’ round tables and gold chiavari chairs, enough to seat approximately 200 guests
• Tea House with ornate, hand carved pillars from Guatemala, ideal location for an outdoor bar
• Flagstone terrace, handicap accessible, great location for hors d’oeuvres, complete with tables, chairs and umbrellas
• Front porch with brick and flagstone terraces and steps, gorgeous location for a wedding ceremony
• 3 acre property
• Front terraced yard offers a preferred location for wedding ceremony guest seating
• Side yard available for a wedding ceremony or other open air events
• The Yews, over 80 years, resembling a Japanese garden feature.
• East yard available to accommodate another tent of the same size.
• Cottage available for overnight accommodations: sleeps 6 with two queen size beds and a trundle bed, bathroom includes towels and hairdryer, air conditioned, coffee, tea and basic kitchenware are provided, laundry facility with iron and ironing board, WiFi internet and satellite TV.
Our staff will happily have our tent, tables, and chairs set up for your occasion, and can readily recommend various types of vendors, such as caterers, to help you create an absolutely perfect event. The house, terrace, and tent are all handicap accessible.